Location: USA (remote)
Do you want to work at the nexus of sports, media and technology? Kiswe is leading the transition to the next era of live video viewing for sports and entertainment, we deliver social video experiences on mobile and alternate broadcasts for digital platforms. Powered by world class technology and a proven team, Kiswe is poised for substantial commercial growth with clients that range from global sports leagues to iconic musicians and eSports brands.
We would like to hire an Account Manager to drive and accelerate Kiswe’s business from our ever-growing customer base.
As an Account Manager, you'll develop and grow relationships with client, Value Added Reseller and agency partners, helping them utilize Kiswe’s technology to deliver innovative media experiences and drive meaningful commercial results. You'll collaborate on major initiatives and see them through to success, while being the primary contact for our customers and partners at the highest level.
Kiswe is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Responsibilities and duties
- Build, manage, and grow strategic account relationships with large & small customers and partners
- Lead across many internal functions to create account strategies that drive meaningful business results
- Leverage data, insights, and measurement to build innovative marketing communication plans that reach partner audience targets and achieve customer and partner ROI goals and objectives
- Be an internal advocate for our customers by working with product and engineering teams to respond to their needs and feedback
- Interface with product, marketing and sales teams to support pre-sales and post-sales activities
- Interface with operations and post-sales teams to assure positive customer relationships.
- Develop account-based sales and marketing strategies.
Qualifications and skills
- 3+ years experience of account management, partner development or sales into the media industry
- International experience across global media accounts
- Strong background in account management for startup businesses
- Deep understanding of the sports and media industries, with a preference towards candidates who have successfully grown product or service businesses within these industries.
- Self-sufficient, process-oriented and consistent in exceeding OKR’s
- Contract development and management proficiency
- Portuguese or Spanish-language proficiency is a plus
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, dental and disability benefits in accordance with local laws
- Parental leave
- Opportunity to work with a world-class team of engineers, business managers and entrepreneurs
- 401(k) plan
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.