Do you want to work at the leading technology provider for live streaming concerts and events? Kiswe is pioneering the transition to the next era of live virtual concerts and events, powering record-setting concerts for the biggest global artists such as BTS and Justin Bieber. With the rapid acceleration of Kiswe’s business in music and events, we would like to add a sales manager for both the Americas and EMEA to create multiple and major partnerships. Kiswe is seeking a candidate from the music industry, who has successfully and directly engaged with and sold to major entities within the industry and is ready to help transform the commercial market for live digital concerts.
Responsibilities and duties
- Build out the sales funnel with new customers primarily in music and events.
- Convert targets in Kiswe’s sales funnel into commercial successes.
- Negotiate Kiswe contracts with artists, labels, managers and rights holders.
- Set sales strategy and drive execution with Regional Head. Execute on regional strategy.
- Build out a direct sales strategy and reseller network.
- Interface with product and marketing teams to support pre-sales activities.
- Interface with operations and post-sales teams to assure positive customer relationships.
- Develop upscope sales strategies.
- Ability to work independently and quickly but with a strong team orientation.
Qualifications and skills
- 7+ years experience selling into the music industry.
- Strong background in sales for startup businesses.
- Deep understanding of the music industry, with preference towards candidates who have successfully grown product or service businesses.
- Experience with technology and Internet-based companies preferred
- Contract development and management proficiency.
- Strong reputation and network with key decision makers within the music industry.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.