Kiswe is the leader of the interactive video experience market, specializing in the production of live video, global distribution of video to digital fans, and interactive engagement of the fan in a way that brings the at-home audience to the arena and at unparalleled scale. Our award-winning technology helps our customers, including the world’s largest networks, sports leagues, bands, and celebrities, unlock direct relationships with their audiences using broadcast-quality content that is interactive at its core. Kiswe is a global company that is headquartered in New Jersey, USA and has offices in New York, Seoul, Hasselt and Singapore.
Responsibilities and duties
- Build out the sales funnel with new customers primarily in sports and news broadcasting.
- Convert targets in Kiswe’s sales funnel into commercial successes.
- Set sales strategy and drive execution with Regional Head. Execute on regional strategy.
- Build out a direct sales strategy and reseller network.
- Interface with product and marketing teams to support pre-sales activities.
- Interface with operations and post-sales teams to assure positive customer relationships.
- Develop upscope sales strategies.
- Ability to work independently and quickly but with a strong team orientation.
Qualifications and skills
- 7+ years experience selling into broadcast media and sports.
- Strong background in sales for startup businesses.
- Deep understanding of the sports and media industries, with preference towards candidates who have successfully grown product or service businesses in these industries.
- Contract development and management proficiency.
- Strong reputation and network with key decision makers in broadcast media, sports, music and entertainment industries.
- Linguistic proficiency, a plus.
To apply, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.