Kiswe is the leader of the interactive video experience market, specializing in the production of live video, global distribution of video to digital fans, and interactive engagement of the fan in a way that brings the at-home audience to the arena and at unparalleled scale. Our award-winning technology helps our customers, including the world’s largest networks, sports leagues, bands, and celebrities, unlock direct relationships with their audiences using broadcast-quality content that is interactive at its core. Kiswe is a global company that is headquartered in New Jersey, USA and has offices in Seoul, Korea and Hasselt, Belgium..
Do you want to work at the nexus of sports, media and technology? Kiswe Mobile is leading the transition to the next era of live video viewing in sports and in entertainment by helping create social video experiences on mobile and alternate broadcasts for digital platforms. Powered by world class technology and a proven team, Kiswe is poised for substantial commercial growth with clients that range from global sports leagues to music superstars to esports. Kiswe would like to add a Head of Sales to drive and accelerate EMEA business. Kiswe is seeking a candidate who both has successfully engaged and sold directly to broadcast networks, rights holders, and distributors, and is ready to transform how the commercial market produces live video content for TV and digital.
This is your chance to work with a company that is defining the future of video and with an incredible team of people that strive to delight our customers with innovations that transform their business and their customers’ experience.
- Convert targets in Kiswe’s sales funnel into commercial successes.
- Build out the sales funnel with new customers.
- Set sales strategy and drive execution. Execute on country and region strategy for the entirety of Asia. Decide on and manage a sales agent, reseller, and/or direct strategy.
- Interface with product and marketing teams to support pre-sales activities.
- Collaborate with operations and post-sales teams to assure positive customer relationships.
- Develop upscope sales strategies.
- Position reports to the Global Head of Partnerships.
- 10+ years experience selling into the broadcast media industry.
- Strong background in sales for startup businesses, especially in the video space.
- Deep understanding of the sports, entertainment and media industries, with preference towards candidates who have successfully grown product or service businesses in these industries. (Music industry experience/understanding a plus.)
- Strong technical understanding of digital business, in particular digital video, vital.
- Contract development and management proficiency.
- Strong reputation and network with key decision makers in sports and broadcast industries.
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage a team, as this position is poised for significant growth in responsibility.
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Outstanding Group and Hospitality insurance plans
- Equity - Stock Options
- Flexible work location and hours
- Opportunity to work with a world-class team of business leaders and entrepreneurs
- Join our open, dynamic, skill-developing and fun company culture.
- Collaborate on international projects or travel to other offices.
We are a global team that serves a global audience. At Kiswe, we believe diversity is a core value and hire people of all different backgrounds, experiences, and situations. Our team thrives on a culture that embraces everyone being their authentic and best selves, and accordingly, are committed to identifying and dismantling inequalities that impede team members, partners, customers, and stakeholders with whom we work.
Kiswe is an Equal Opportunity Employer that hires talented people that are committed to excellence, and provides equal employment without regard to gender, marital status, identity, race, citizenship, ancestry, age, religion, class, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, and personal responsibilities outside of work.
For more information or to submit your resume, contact us at HR@kiswe.com