Kiswe is the leader of the interactive video experience market, specializing in the production of live video, global distribution of video to digital fans, and interactive engagement of the fan in a way that brings the at-home audience to the arena and at unparalleled scale. Our award-winning technology helps our customers, including the world’s largest networks, sports leagues, bands, and celebrities, unlock direct relationships with their audiences using broadcast-quality content that is interactive at its core. Kiswe is a global company that is headquartered in New Jersey, USA and has offices in New York, Seoul, Hasselt and Singapore.
Kiswe Mobile Inc. is seeking an experienced, hands-on video operations support engineer to support customer and production operations. In this role, the successful candidate will spend a majority of their time managing any and all aspects of production for our customer and partner Studio, Fans, and Concert events and the generic Kiswe cloud environment. This includes specific event production (including on-site on occasion), customer/partner training and production support, content creation, content distribution and validation, as well as overall troubleshooting.
This is your chance to work with a company that is defining the future of video and with an incredible team of people that strive to delight our customers with innovations that transform their business and their customers’ experience.
We are looking for a candidate with a strong background in Web and Mobile end user customer support and service. Additionally, you must be comfortable working with customers under tight and critical timelines, and be prepared to support customers during evenings and weekends as required. Five years of quantified success in customer service and support in Web and Mobile preferably in a livestreaming environment. A Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required.
- Proven working experience in specified areas of Web and Mobile end user customer service and support
- Proficient in English
- 5+ years of overall relevant experience
- Understanding of digital media solutions (video, mobile, broadband)
- Understanding of video workflow processes including: video and audio production, encoding and transmission, transfer protocols, content delivery networks (CDN), content management systems (CMS), video player customization
- Understanding of livestream video operations, short-form video business goals, and video syndication strategies
- Comfortable working with customers under tight and critical timelines
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud suite and other Video, Audio and Graphical software
- Familiarity with support tools like HelpScout
- Able to support customers during evenings and weekends when required
- Travel less than 10%
Benefits & Perks:
- Outstanding medical, dental, disability, and life insurance benefits
- 401(k) plan with Company Match
- Equity - Stock Options
- School loan support
- Flexible work location and hours
- Unlimited PTO
- Industry-leading maternal and paternal leave program
- Opportunity to work with a world-class team of business leaders and entrepreneurs
We are a global team that serves a global audience. At Kiswe, we believe diversity is a core value and hire people of all different backgrounds, experiences, and situations. Our team thrives on a culture that embraces everyone being their authentic and best selves, and accordingly, are committed to identifying and dismantling inequalities that impede team members, partners, customers, and stakeholders with whom we work.
Kiswe is an Equal Opportunity Employer that hires talented people that are committed to excellence, and provides equal employment without regard to gender, marital status, identity, race, citizenship, ancestry, age, religion, class, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, and personal responsibilities outside of work.
For more information or to submit your resume, contact us at HR@kiswe.com