Kiswe is the leader of the interactive video experience market. We specialize in the production of live video, global distribution of video to digital fans, and interactive engagement of the fan in a way that brings the at-home audience to the arena at unparalleled scale. Our award-winning technology helps our customers--including the world’s largest networks, sports leagues, bands, and celebrities--unlock direct relationships with their audiences by making their broadcast-quality content interactive- fans can become part of the show. Kiswe is a global company that is headquartered in New Jersey, USA and has offices in New York, Korea, Belgium, and Singapore.
Kiswe Mobile Inc. is looking for a dynamic Data Engineer to join our growing team of analytics and data science experts. The role will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data storage and pipeline architecture. The Data Engineer will support our analytics team as well as liaise with Product, Development, Marketing, and Operations. They must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple systems, products and teams. The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of learning new tools and data sources, as well as sharing their knowledge to drive growth in our data analysis capabilities.
- Architect, develop, and maintain optimal data storage and pipeline infrastructure
- Assemble and manage large, complex data sets to meet business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and various 'big data' technologies.
- Create data auditing controls and processes to ensure clean and reliable data.
- Work with stakeholders including product, development, marketing, and operations to assist with data-related technical issues and support data infrastructure needs.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- Degree in computer science
- 3-5 years experience in Data Engineer role
- Familiarity with technologies such as Oracle, SQL, RDBMS, Redshift, Netezza, Snowflake.
- Experience with integration of large scale BI / Visualization solutions (e.g. Cognos, Tableau, Qlik, Grafana, Looker) .
- Experience with real time data processing and reporting including tool such as GCP, AWS/Athena, Big query, and other distributed querying engines
- Experience Building and Maintaining PySpark/Hadoop based data pipelines
- Ability to provide support after hours or on weekends as needed.
- Familiarity with Agile and Sprint based Project Management.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills; experience working with senior managers and members of other departments.
Benefits & Perks:
- Outstanding medical, dental, disability, and life insurance benefits
- 401(k) plan with Company Match
- Equity - Stock Options
- School loan support
- Flexible work location and hours
- Unlimited PTO
- Industry-leading maternal and paternal leave program
- Opportunity to work with a world-class team of business leaders and entrepreneurs
We are a global team that serves a global audience. At Kiswe, we believe diversity is a core value and hire people of all different backgrounds, experiences, and situations. Our team thrives on a culture that embraces everyone being their authentic and best selves, and accordingly, are committed to identifying and dismantling inequalities that impede team members, partners, customers, and stakeholders with whom we work.
Kiswe is an Equal Opportunity Employer that hires talented people that are committed to excellence, and provides equal employment without regard to gender, marital status, identity, race, citizenship, ancestry, age, religion, class, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, and personal responsibilities outside of work.
For more information or to submit your resume, contact us at HR@kiswe.com