Kiswe is the leader in the interactive video experience market, specializing in the production of live video, global distribution of video to digital fans, and interactive engagement that brings the at-home audience into the arena and at unparalleled scale. Our award-winning technology helps our customers- including the world’s largest networks, sports leagues, bands, and celebrities- unlock direct relationships with their audiences using broadcast-quality content that is interactive at its core. Kiswe is a global company that is headquartered in New Jersey, USA and has offices in Seoul, Korea and Hasselt, Belgium.
The Digital Marketing Manager will track online marketing trends, collect and analyze data, develop campaign optimization strategies, recommend optimizations, run and report on campaign performances with a main focus on driving livestream event ticket sales.
To be successful as a Digital Marketing Manager, you should have strong technical skills and be able to present actionable insights to inform digital marketing strategies. The Digital Marketing Analyst must also have excellent analytical skills, be detail-oriented, and work well within a team.
This is your chance to work with a company that is defining the future of video and with an incredible team of people that strive to delight our customers with innovations that transform their business and their customers’ experience.
- Supporting the Events Business Development team with project organization.
- Drive ticket sales for PPV and all livestreaming events, using all digital marketing channels.
- Performing administrative tasks to ensure the functionality of marketing activities
- Assisting in the creation of marketing materials including graphics, social copy, etc
- Employing online marketing analytics to gather information from web and social media pages
- Updating and organizing databases, spreadsheets, and asset files
- Translating digital strategy and allocations into detailed notes for media team
- Compiling marketing spends and receipts for day of show settlements
- Verifying accuracy of information used in all public facing campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel, Photoshop, and Google Drive
- Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently on projects
- 3 - 4 years of digital media buying experience
- High level of familiarity with Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, and Twitter Ads
- Experience organizing and manipulating data
- Proven track record of using data to make business and marketing decisions in addition to telling stories through data visualizations
- Familiarity with major social media platforms and experience working with these platforms in a promotional, marketing, and business context
- Experience in the livestreaming and/or touring space a plus
Benefits & Perks:
- Outstanding medical, dental, disability, and life insurance benefits
- 401(k) plan with Company Match
- Equity - Stock Options
- School loan support
- Flexible work location and hours
- Unlimited PTO
- Industry-leading maternal and paternal leave program
- Opportunity to work with a world-class team of business leaders and entrepreneurs
We are a global team that serves a global audience. At Kiswe, we believe diversity is a core value and hire people of all different backgrounds, experiences, and situations. Our team thrives on a culture that embraces everyone being their authentic and best selves, and accordingly, are committed to identifying and dismantling inequalities that impede team members, partners, customers, and stakeholders with whom we work.
Kiswe is an Equal Opportunity Employer that hires talented people that are committed to excellence, and provides equal employment without regard to gender, marital status, identity, race, citizenship, ancestry, age, religion, class, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, and personal responsibilities outside of work.
For more information or to submit your resume, contact us at HR@kiswe.com