Kiswe is the leader of the interactive video experience market, specializing in the production of live video, global distribution of video to digital fans, and interactive engagement of the fan in a way that brings the at-home audience to the arena and at unparalleled scale. Our award-winning technology helps our customers, including the world’s largest networks, sports leagues, bands, and celebrities, unlock direct relationships with their audiences using broadcast-quality content that is interactive at its core. Kiswe is a global company that is headquartered in New Jersey, USA and has offices in New York, Seoul, Hasselt and Singapore.
Kiswe is searching for a Director of Human Resources that will help guide us through our next phases of rapid growth. Our HR Director should be experienced at recruiting talented people to join our team, growing and coaching people to help them meet their goals, and have a gift for nurturing a company culture. Additionally, we count on our HR Director to help us make sure that we are taking proper care of our teams with compensation, benefits, and advancement. Your effort will help define Kiswe’s hiring brand and promote Kiswe as being a very special place to work. We will depend on your voice to represent the many voices of our team. Our HR Director will be a trusted confidant and coach for our team, will embody and develop our cultural values, and will work every day to grow our team in numbers, our capacity to work together as a team, and our individual ability to maximize our potential as people and employees. The role will require the energy and commitment of a HR Director who embodies the traits of servant leadership, and desires to drive a company through many growth phases.
This is your chance to work with a company that is defining the future of video and with an incredible team of people that strive to delight our customers with innovations that transform their business and their customers’ experience.
- Direct recruiting to meet the staffing needs of every department and the diverse performance objectives of the company;
- Lead key company culture initiatives, including fun, work-life balance, heritage awareness, personal and professional growth;
- Study, analyze and leverage employment and workplace market trends to make sure that all relevant best practices are incorporated into Kiswe’s company-employee relationship;
- Oversee and direct processes related to hiring, 360 evaluations, compensation, and benefits; and
- Own Kiswe’s brand as a special place to work.
- A minimum of 4 years experience in a senior HR role
- Strong experience with recruiting for various departments including development, sales, marketing, and finance.
- Experience in the digital media and/or sports industry
- Experience with employee and executive coaching
- Bachelor's degree in a field related to human resources
- Experience with mergers and acquisitions and harmonizing multiple company cultures
- Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational and written skills
Benefits & Perks:
- Outstanding medical, dental, disability, and life insurance benefits
- Opportunity to work with a world-class team of business leaders and entrepreneurs
- 401(k) plan
- School loan support
- Flexible work location and hours
- Flexible paid time off
- Industry-leading maternal and paternal leave program
We are a global team that serves a global audience. At Kiswe, we believe diversity is a core value and hire people of all different backgrounds, experiences, and situations. Our team thrives on a culture that embraces everyone being their authentic and best selves, and accordingly, are committed to identifying and dismantling inequalities that impede team members, partners, customers, and stakeholders with whom we work.
Kiswe is an Equal Opportunity Employer that hires talented people that are committed to excellence, and provides equal employment without regard to gender, marital status, identity, race, citizenship, ancestry, age, religion, class, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, and personal responsibilities outside of work.
To apply, please send resumes to email@example.com.