Kiswe is the leader of the interactive video experience market, specializing in the production of live video, global distribution of video to digital fans, and interactive engagement of the fan in a way that brings the at-home audience to the arena and at unparalleled scale. Our award-winning technology helps our customers, including the world’s largest networks, sports leagues, bands, and celebrities, unlock direct relationships with their audiences using broadcast-quality content that is interactive at its core. Kiswe is a global company that is headquartered in New Jersey, USA and has offices in New York, Seoul, Hasselt and Singapore.
About The Role
We're looking for an experienced Livestream Marketing Manager responsible for generating ticket sales revenue and building market awareness for all Kiswe powered virtual concerts and events. This position oversees ticket sales, marketing plans, media buying, market research, promotional campaigns, social activations, and grassroots efforts for the multitude of live events that utilize the Kiswe Events platform.
- Must have 3+ experience in digital and livestream ticket sales
- You have succeeded in reaching ticketing or buyer acquisition goals on a repeated basis for virtual concerts and events
- You understand how to develop and manage pay-per-view marketing campaigns from beginning and until the event goes live.
- You understand market trends, customer needs, revenue potential, and resource analysis by blending critical thinking and gut feel.
- You're a data-driven thinker who can articulate insights and create marketing plans that will drive towards successful ticketing campaigns.
- You're a great communicator. You understand that half of the job is making sure the organization knows what your team is working on and how it will impact them.
- You write well. You explore your ideas through concise and thoughtful writing. You appreciate the leverage that good writing can do in crafting the right marketing strategies and plans.
- Performs significant market research and analysis of data on pay-per-view ticket sales and buying trends.
- Experience and knowledge of primary ticketing systems, secondary channels and pricing tactics.
- Develops strategic marketing advertising campaigns to maximize ticket sales and revenue, and maximize event awareness and exposure.
- Coordinates with partner’s or artist’s marketing and public relations departments to further drive awareness and ticket sales.
- Creates marketing and acquisition plans for each event.
- Responsible for event marketing budget and ticket sales goals determined by senior management.
- Establishes ticket pricing strategy and revenue projections.
- Administers efficient, accurate, and timely reporting mechanisms related to sales activity, as well as budget projections and analysis for senior management.
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, dental and disability benefits in accordance with local laws
- Parental leave
- Opportunity to work with a world-class team of engineers, business managers and entrepreneurs
- 401(k) plan
To apply, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.