Kiswe is the leader of the interactive video experience market, specializing in the production of live video, global distribution of video to digital fans, and interactive engagement of the fan in a way that brings the at-home audience to the arena and at unparalleled scale. Our award-winning technology helps our customers, including the world’s largest networks, sports leagues, bands, and celebrities, unlock direct relationships with their audiences using broadcast-quality content that is interactive at its core. Kiswe is a global company that is headquartered in New Jersey, USA and has offices in New York, Seoul, Hasselt and Singapore.
Do you love building and pioneering in the technology space? Do you enjoy solving complex business problems in a fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive, and iterative delivery environment? At Kiswe, you'll be part of a big group of makers, breakers, doers and disruptors, who solve real problems and meet real customer needs. We are seeking Front End Software Engineers who are passionate about using cutting-edge open source frameworks with emerging technologies. As a Kiswe Software Engineer, you’ll have the opportunity to be on the forefront of driving a major transformation within Kiswe’s products.
This is your chance to work with a company that is defining the future of video and with an incredible team of people that strive to delight our customers with innovations that transform their business and their customers’ experience.
- Creatively contribute to our end-user frontend web UIs for online events (music concerts, sports, charity, etc), cloud video production, video commerce, online fan engagement, and operations UIs as part of a Web Frontend team.
- Create website layout/user interface by using HTML/CSS best-practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases using REST APIs
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
- Contribute with your own creative design ability and eye for detail to create beautiful UIs.
- 3+ years of web development experience
- Experience with version control, such as Git/Github
- Strong team player able to work both individually and in agile teams with sprints
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with video related technology a huge plus (Video players, HLS, Dash, WebRTC)
- Experience with AWS Cloud Services such as S3 and Cloudfront a plus
- Experience with Google Firebase/Firestore a plus
- Experience tracking work items in task systems like Monday.com
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Desire to develop skill set and share knowledge with the team
Benefits & Perks:
- Outstanding medical, dental, disability, and life insurance benefits
- 401(k) plan with Company Match
- Equity - Stock Options
- School loan support
- Flexible work location and hours
- Unlimited PTO
- Industry-leading maternal and paternal leave program
- Opportunity to work with a world-class team of business leaders and entrepreneurs
We are a global team that serves a global audience. At Kiswe, we believe diversity is a core value and hire people of all different backgrounds, experiences, and situations. Our team thrives on a culture that embraces everyone being their authentic and best selves, and accordingly, are committed to identifying and dismantling inequalities that impede team members, partners, customers, and stakeholders with whom we work.
Kiswe is an Equal Opportunity Employer that hires talented people that are committed to excellence, and provides equal employment without regard to gender, marital status, identity, race, citizenship, ancestry, age, religion, class, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, and personal responsibilities outside of work.
For more information or to submit your resume, contact us at HR@kiswe.com