Kiswe is the leader of the interactive video experience market, specializing in the production of live video, global distribution of video to digital fans, and interactive engagement of the fan in a way that brings the at-home audience to the arena and at unparalleled scale. Our award-winning technology helps our customers, including the world’s largest networks, sports leagues, bands, and celebrities, unlock direct relationships with their audiences using broadcast-quality content that is interactive at its core. Kiswe is a global company that is headquartered in New Jersey, USA and has offices in New York, Seoul, Hasselt and Singapore.
About The Role:
Kiswe has launched a new fan engagement product, called “Kiswe Fans”, and has deployed it in some of the largest sports events in the world. We are looking for a full time project manager for this product based in Belgium. The job responsibilities will include:
- Help define and evolve the product based on customer needs
- Work with prospective customers and help to win new business
- Work with the engineers on execution of the roadmap
- Lead the successful delivery of projects in close collaboration with customers.
- 10+ years of experience working in live event technology and customer projects
- Excellent communication, writing, and leadership skills
- Technical degree or ability to discuss technical details with engineers
- Has successfully delivered complex technical customer projects
- Understands how to define and prioritize features - familiar with agile
- Strong relationships with broadcaster or sports leagues
- Able to travel
- Startup experience preferred
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive remuneration package including stock options
- Flexible hours and possibility to work from home regularly.
- Opportunity to learn and grown in a rapidly expanding company.
- Member of an international, inspirational, and high-tech team.
- Open, dynamic, skill-developing and fun company culture.
Kiswe is an Equal Opportunity Employer that hires talented people that are committed to excellence, and provides equal employment without regard to gender, marital status, identity, race, citizenship, ancestry, age, religion, class, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, and personal responsibilities outside of work. To apply for the role send a cover email and pdf resume to wim.sweldens AT kiswe.com.