Kiswe is the leader of the interactive video experience market, specializing in the production of live video, global distribution of video to digital fans, and interactive engagement of the fan in a way that brings the at-home audience to the arena and at unparalleled scale. Our award-winning technology helps our customers, including the world’s largest networks, sports leagues, bands, and celebrities, unlock direct relationships with their audiences using broadcast-quality content that is interactive at its core. Kiswe is a global company that is headquartered in New Jersey, USA and has offices in New York, Belgium, Korea, and Singapore.
Kiswe is looking for an experienced Senior Data Scientist to join our Analytics team. This role requires strong attention to detail, collaboration skills, big data expertise, and experience in working with customers on a senior level. Data, data analytics, and learning is a crucial part of our business and growth objectives, and we are looking for a talented and experienced data scientist to lead our big data infrastructure as well as customer engagements. This is your chance to work with a company that is defining the future of video and with an incredible team of people that strive to delight our customers with innovations that transform their business and their customers’ experience.
- Create and support scalable frameworks, standards, KPIs, and big data best practices
- Work with customers to collect data analytics requirements, share data and analytics, and present insights and findings.
- Document and implement data policies, standards, and procedures for new data environments
- Work with the engineering team to ensure data lineage is captured, stored, and managed
- Perform data quality audits, identify data collection issues, suggest improvements, and assure compliance with international data protection and privacy laws.
- Provide clear and concise data workflow documents specifying new and existing data flows
- Graduate degree in computer or data science
- 5-10 years of commercial experience as a Data Scientist working with big data to solve high impact business problems for customers
- Proven track record working with customer, definining requirements, leading teams, and delivering customer success stories.
- Experience with Python, SQL, map/reduce, applied statistics and quantitative modeling (regression, survival analysis, segmentation, experimentation, and machine learning.
Benefits & Perks:
- Robust benefits package
- Equity - Stock Options
- Flexible work location and hours
- Generous PTO Policy
- Industry-leading maternal and paternal leave program
- Opportunity to work with a world-class team of business leaders and entrepreneurs
We are a global team that serves a global audience. At Kiswe, we believe diversity is a core value and hire people of all different backgrounds, experiences, and situations. Our team thrives on a culture that embraces everyone being their authentic and best selves, and accordingly, are committed to identifying and dismantling inequalities that impede team members, partners, customers, and stakeholders with whom we work.
Kiswe is an Equal Opportunity Employer that hires talented people that are committed to excellence, and provides equal employment without regard to gender, marital status, identity, race, citizenship, ancestry, age, religion, class, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, and personal responsibilities outside of work.
For more information or to submit your resume, contact us at HR@kiswe.com