Kiswe is the leader of the interactive video experience market, specializing in the production of live video, global distribution of video to digital fans, and interactive engagement of the fan in a way that brings the at-home audience to the arena and at unparalleled scale. Our award-winning technology helps our customers, including the world’s largest networks, sports leagues, bands, and celebrities, unlock direct relationships with their audiences using broadcast-quality content that is interactive at its core. Kiswe is a global company that is headquartered in New Jersey, USA and has offices in New York, Seoul, Hasselt and Singapore.
This is your chance to work with a company that is defining the future of video and with an incredible team of people that strive to delight our customers with innovations that transform their business and their customers’ experience.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Create and maintain your roadmap. Work with the team to estimate, implement, and build features while ensuring that you’re working on the highest priority projects.
- Represent your team in communication with product, engineering, sales, support and marketing leadership.
- Develop market and business cases for justification of key features.
- Deliver detailed product specifications and designs in collaboration with the Product Designer, Product Team, Operations Team, and feature request stakeholders
- Own the strategy, tactics, and metrics for your team. Understand our market position at all times and know whether our strategy needs to shift based on changes to that position.
- Drive the solutions to the problems your team looks to solve. Socialize the solutions and the findings you made with the company to create a shared understanding around your team's decisions.
- Organize customer feedback programs and support feature validation tracks with internal and external user groups and surveys
- Plan bi-weekly sprints with the product stakeholders
- Determine feature candidate workloads and dependencies for qualified product feature candidates with the R&D team
- Deliver written and video product documentation, including release notes, feature descriptions, competitive analysis sheets and frequently asked questions
- Provide product updates for our Studio product release emails
- Train the business development and technical sales team to support product demonstrations and conversations with customers
- Develop and mature our Value Added Reseller and Technology Partner programs
Qualifications and Skills:
- 8+ years Product Management experience, including direct go-to-market experience with and deep understanding of digital video and broadcast production workflows
- You’re an expert. You have a deep understanding of the Live and Remote Production space and affinity with the sports, entertainment and broadcasting industries. You have experience with video and cloud technologies, good understanding of (internet) networking and streaming protocols
- You've shipped high-impact products. You've taken an idea from its initial brief to design to development to QA to release. You understand how to manage a product through this process and how to ensure that release dates are met.
- You’re an entrepreneur. You know how to prioritize projects based on market trends, customer needs, revenue potential, and resource analysis by blending critical thinking and gut feel.
- You're a data-driven thinker. You build a hypothesis and test it with data.
- You're customer empathetic. You constantly look for ways to build customer empathy, whether through customer interviews or jumping into the support queue to solve real customer problems.
- You're a great communicator. You understand that half of the job is making sure the organization knows what your team is working on and how it will impact them.
- You're technical enough. You work with engineers to understand how our data is modeled and how it flows through our system, but you know to leave the technical details of “how” to the engineers. You need to understand customer commitments and keep internal and external stakeholders aligned on progress and risks. You have experience working with international, agile and scrum-based development teams and processes.
- You write well. You explore your ideas through concise and thoughtful writing. You appreciate the leverage that good writing has in helping a product manager win the larger organization to their ideas.
- You’re a team player.
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Outstanding Group and Hospitality insurance plans
- Equity - Stock Options
- Flexible work location and hours
- Opportunity to work with a world-class team of business leaders and entrepreneurs
- Join our open, dynamic, skill-developing and fun company culture.
- Collaborate on international projects or travel to other offices.
We are a global team that serves a global audience. At Kiswe, we believe diversity is a core value and hire people of all different backgrounds, experiences, and situations. Our team thrives on a culture that embraces everyone being their authentic and best selves, and accordingly, are committed to identifying and dismantling inequalities that impede team members, partners, customers, and stakeholders with whom we work.
Kiswe is an Equal Opportunity Employer that hires talented people that are committed to excellence, and provides equal employment without regard to gender, marital status, identity, race, citizenship, ancestry, age, religion, class, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, and personal responsibilities outside of work.
For more information or to submit your resume, contact us at HR@kiswe.com