Kiswe is the leader of the interactive video experience market, specializing in the production of live video, global distribution of video to digital fans, and interactive engagement of the fan in a way that brings the at-home audience to the arena and at unparalleled scale. Our award-winning technology helps our customers, including the world’s largest networks, sports leagues, bands, and celebrities, unlock direct relationships with their audiences using broadcast-quality content that is interactive at its core. Kiswe is a global company that is headquartered in New Jersey, USA and has offices in New York, Seoul, Hasselt and Singapore.
The Systems Test Manager at Kiswe Mobile Inc. is responsible for ensuring the organization delivers the highest quality software and applications to business partners and customers. The System Test Manager will develop, document, and execute primarily automated tests to ensure the delivery of quality software products.
In addition, this role will involve solving complex problems while following industry-leading testing practices, including writing and automating test cases/scripts, test execution, test result analysis, exploratory testing, defect filing and triage, and tracking issues through resolution.
This position will grow and lead a team of System Test Engineers and build out the QA function at Kiswe. The System Test Manager Role requires strong technical and communication skills along with a customer-centric point of view. The ability to work closely with stakeholders to deliver robust and scalable products is critical to your success in this role.
This is your chance to work with a company that is defining the future of video and with an incredible team of people that strive to delight our customers with innovations that transform their business and their customers’ experience.
- You will build and lead a team of engineers through hiring, coaching, mentoring, feedback and hands-on career development
- Grow a healthy, collaborative engineering culture in line with the company values
- Work alongside developers to verify application functionality, usability, scalability and data integrity.
- Ensure that the applications and/or data meet the specified requirements and that there are no defects in the application or underlying data.
- Create test plans, design test cases, automate tests, provide, manage test processes, and evaluate defects.
- Develop and maintain reusable code libraries to help build streamlined and efficient automated test processes.
- Analyze and evaluate automation & defect metrics, providing feedback to developers, system & data architects and analysts & subject matter experts.
- Proven ability to lead a QA team across different technologies (frontend and backend) and deliver consistent results
- Experience designing, implementing, and managing new automated QA processes, and in migrating tasks between manual and automated QA
- Demonstrated ability to hire and develop talent
- Substantial experience with testing for web and mobile front ends including tools such as Jest, Cypress, Selenium and Junit, Espresso, XCTEST, etc
- Substantial experience with backend/API testing, particularly with large scale performance testing
- Experience with cloud environments esp AWS and Google Firebase
- Strong skills debugging complex issues that combine both front and back end components
- Ability to use task management and bug tracking tools to organize efforts and communicate status
- 3-5 years of experience in leading/building a high performing data analytics team
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or equivalent
Benefits & Perks:
- Outstanding medical, dental, disability, and life insurance benefits
- 401(k) plan with Company Match
- Equity - Stock Options
- School loan support
- Flexible work location and hours
- Unlimited PTO
- Industry-leading maternal and paternal leave program
- Opportunity to work with a world-class team of business leaders and entrepreneurs
We are a global team that serves a global audience. At Kiswe, we believe diversity is a core value and hire people of all different backgrounds, experiences, and situations. Our team thrives on a culture that embraces everyone being their authentic and best selves, and accordingly, are committed to identifying and dismantling inequalities that impede team members, partners, customers, and stakeholders with whom we work.
Kiswe is an Equal Opportunity Employer that hires talented people that are committed to excellence, and provides equal employment without regard to gender, marital status, identity, race, citizenship, ancestry, age, religion, class, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, and personal responsibilities outside of work.
For more information or to submit your resume, contact us at HR@kiswe.com