Staff Accountant Role:
Kiswe is a cloud-based video company that creates real-time live streams to engage digital audiences and unique communities around the world. By partnering with sports rights holders, Kiswe transforms live games into multiple viewing experiences via personalized content and local languages. Kiswe’s award winning technology also unlocks ways for people to stay connected over live events through a content creation and mobile platform that bridges media companies with consumers. Kiswe is headquartered in New Jersey, USA and has offices in New York, Seoul, London, Hasselt and Singapore.
Kiswe is looking for a Staff Accountant that will report to the Controller.
- Process customer invoices and credit memos
- Review accounts receivable aging report and perform collections
- Prepare sales tax schedules and file sales taxes online monthly
- Review accounts payable aging weekly and select invoices to be paid
- Reconcile bank statements and credit card statements, collect receipts
- Completes other requests as needed
- General accounting knowledge is a huge plus!
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable experience
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Collaboration and teamwork skills
- 2-4 years of experience
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, dental, disability, and life insurance benefits in accordance with local laws
- Opportunity to work with a world-class team of engineers, business managers and entrepreneurs
- 401(k) plan
- School Loan support
To apply, please send your resume through the posting on LinkedIn.