Kiswe is the leader of the interactive video experience market, specializing in the production of live video, global distribution of video to digital fans, and interactive engagement of the fan in a way that brings the at-home audience to the arena and at unparalleled scale. Our award-winning technology helps our customers, including the world’s largest networks, sports leagues, bands, and celebrities, unlock direct relationships with their audiences using broadcast-quality content that is interactive at its core. Kiswe is a global company that is headquartered in New Jersey, USA and has offices in New York, Seoul, Hasselt and Singapore.
- Work in close collaboration with the Studio Business Line and Product Manager to define the product communication and lead generation strategy
- Coordinate recurring product updates on our social channels and other publications such as newsletters, webinars, etc.
- Organize our product update webinars and provide the content for other speaking opportunities at conferences and tradeshows
- Fine tune the Studio product messaging on our website to enhance our Search Engine Optimization results and conversions to requests for demo or trials
- Review and optimize our paid campaigns strategy for Studio in collaboration with our marketing team
- Coordinate the follow-up on demo and trial requests with the sales team
- Support the Studio product team in contributing to and maintaining our product knowledge base
- Analyze any product marketing efforts’ metrics and improve lead generation results
- 5+ years of product marketing, goto market and lead generation experience in service of a similar digital cloud platform
- You have a deep understanding of the remote production live streaming market, its technology, processes and tools.
- You're a data-driven executor. You measure results on efforts and drive improvements forward based on the data.
- You are customer empathetic. You adapt your messaging approach to the different audiences our customers and prospects have touching Studio
- You have great English technical writing skills and an energetic, dynamic style. You appreciate the leverage good writing has in calling readers to action.
- You're a great communicator. You make sure the internal product organization understands your next milestones and what contributions are expected.
- You’re a team player.
Benefits & Perks:
- Outstanding medical, dental, disability, and life insurance benefits
- 401(k) plan with Company Match
- Equity - Stock Options
- School loan support
- Flexible work location and hours
- Unlimited PTO
- Industry-leading maternal and paternal leave program
- Opportunity to work with a world-class team of business leaders and entrepreneurs
We are a global team that serves a global audience. At Kiswe, we believe diversity is a core value and hire people of all different backgrounds, experiences, and situations. Our team thrives on a culture that embraces everyone being their authentic and best selves, and accordingly, are committed to identifying and dismantling inequalities that impede team members, partners, customers, and stakeholders with whom we work.
Kiswe is an Equal Opportunity Employer that hires talented people that are committed to excellence, and provides equal employment without regard to gender, marital status, identity, race, citizenship, ancestry, age, religion, class, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, and personal responsibilities outside of work.
For more information or to submit your resume, contact us at HR@kiswe.com