Kiswe is the leader of the interactive video experience market, specializing in the production of live video, global distribution of video to digital fans, and interactive engagement of the fan in a way that brings the at-home audience to the arena and at unparalleled scale. Our award-winning technology helps our customers, including the world’s largest networks, sports leagues, bands, and celebrities, unlock direct relationships with their audiences using broadcast-quality content that is interactive at its core. Kiswe is a global company that is headquartered in New Jersey, USA and has offices in New York, Seoul, Hasselt and Singapore.
We are seeking an experienced, hands-on video operations support engineer to support customer and production operations. In this role, the successful candidate will spend a majority of their time managing any and all aspects of production for our customer and partner Studio, Fans, and Concert events and the generic Kiswe cloud environment. This includes specific event production (including on-site on occasion), customer/partner training and production support, content creation, content distribution and validation, as well as overall troubleshooting.
We are looking for candidates with strong technical backgrounds in broadcast and video production, commercial IP cloud networking expertise, and mobile media productions. Additionally, you must be comfortable working with customers under tight and critical timelines, and be prepared to support customers during evenings and weekends if required. Two years of quantified success in operations, production, technical sales, network deployment, or new product-introduction is required. A Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required.
- Proven working experience in specified areas of broadcast operations, production, or video production deployment and introduction
- Proficient in English
- 2+ years of overall relevant experience
- Understanding of digital media solutions (video, mobile, broadband) to assist in achieving specific customer’s goals and objectives
- Technical knowledge of video workflow processes including: video and audio production, encoding and transmission, transfer protocols, content delivery networks (CDN), content management systems (CMS), video player customization
- Understanding of traditional broadcast operations including control room and remote production workflows.
- Understanding of livestream video operations, short-form video business goals, and video syndication strategies
- Comfortable working with customers under tight and critical timelines
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud suite and other Video, Audio and Graphical software
- Skilled “outside-the-box” troubleshooter and problem solver
- Able to support customers during evenings and weekends when required
- Travel less than 10%
United States, close to New Providence, NJ Headquarters preferred
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- Student Loan Assistance
- Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment coverage
- Flexible remote working policy
- Self-regulated vacation policy
- Opportunity to work on Cloud software solutions used by Premium sports & media brands around the globe
- Open, dynamic, and fun company culture
- Opportunity to work with a world-class team of engineers, business managers and entrepreneurs
For more information or to submit your resume, contact us at jason[dot]miller[at]kiswe[dot]com