Kiswe is the leader of the interactive video experience market, specializing in the production of live video, global distribution of video to digital fans, and interactive engagement of the fan in a way that brings the at-home audience to the arena and at unparalleled scale. Our award-winning technology helps our customers, including the world’s largest networks, sports leagues, bands, and celebrities, unlock direct relationships with their audiences using broadcast-quality content that is interactive at its core. Kiswe is a global company that is headquartered in New Jersey, USA and has offices in New York, Seoul, Hasselt and Singapore.
Kiswe is searching for a Chief Financial Officer that will guide us through our next phases of rapid growth. Our CFO should be a wizard at managing balance sheets, income statements, and accounting systems, but also be a specialist in creating budgets and working the financial plan. But more importantly, we count on our CFO to support our investors, be skilled in the art of raising funds, conduct detailed analysis of markets to guide our strategic direction, and to support our growth with organic investments and inorganic mergers and acquisitions. You will report to the CEO and join a very diverse and accomplished leadership team whose ambition is to help Kiswe become a globally-recognized industry leader. We will depend on your voice to help forge our path. Our CFO will be an inspiring leader to our team, will embody our cultural values, and will work every day to support and develop the members who demonstrate incredible potential for growth. The role will require the energy and commitment of a CFO who embodies the traits of servant leadership, and desires to drive a company through many growth phases.
This is your chance to work with a company that is defining the future of video and with an incredible team of people that strive to delight our customers with innovations that transform their business and their customers’ experience.
- Directs financial strategy, planning and forecasts
- Supervises investment and raising of funds for business
- Studies, analyzes and reports on trends, opportunities for expansion and projection of future company growth
- Oversees all company accounting practices, including preparing budgets, financial reports, and tax reporting.
- Contributes to our cultural growth as a company
- A minimum of 8, preferably 10 years experience in a senior role
- Experience in the digital media and/or sports industry
- Experience with fundraising and investing
- Masters degree in Business, Accounting or Finance
- CPA designation preferred
- Experience with mergers and acquisitions and proven negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational and written skills
Benefits & Perks:
- Outstanding medical, dental, disability, and life insurance benefits
- Opportunity to work with a world-class team of business leaders and entrepreneurs
- 401(k) plan
- School loan support
- Flexible work location and hours
- Flexible paid time off
- Industry-leading maternal and paternal leave program
We are a global team that serves a global audience. At Kiswe, we believe diversity is a core value and hire people of all different backgrounds, experiences, and situations. Our team thrives on a culture that embraces everyone being their authentic and best selves, and accordingly, are committed to identifying and dismantling inequalities that impede team members, partners, customers, and stakeholders with whom we work.
Kiswe is an Equal Opportunity Employer that hires talented people that are committed to excellence, and provides equal employment without regard to gender, marital status, identity, race, citizenship, ancestry, age, religion, class, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, and personal responsibilities outside of work.
To apply for this role, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.