Kiswe is the leader of the interactive video experience market, specializing in the production of live video, global distribution of video to digital fans, and interactive engagement of the fan in a way that brings the at-home audience to the arena and at unparalleled scale. Our award-winning technology helps our customers, including the world’s largest networks, sports leagues, bands, and celebrities, unlock direct relationships with their audiences using broadcast-quality content that is interactive at its core. Kiswe is a global company that is headquartered in New Jersey, USA and has offices in New York, Seoul, Hasselt and Singapore.
Kiswe is searching for a General Manager of a newly formed business focused on bringing interactive live video to online shopping. The GM of this new business will be an industry expert in e-commerce, and will be respected by retail decision makers as a guide for integrating new technology and trusted to add live and interactive video to their online sales workflows. We count on our GM to have experience with building or running businesses or to have had multiple functional roles that, taken together, thoroughly demonstrate strong ability to grow a new business. As a General Manager, you will be a key leader within our team and supported by a sales force, marketing, product management, development, and customer operations. Accordingly, you will not only be responsible for growing this new business, you will advocate for, coach, and develop the people who support you.
This is your chance to work with a company that is defining the future of video and with an incredible team of people that strive to delight our customers with innovations that transform their business and their customers’ experience.
- Fully manage the P&L for an emerging global business in the e-commerce space;
- Refine and evolve Kiswe’s go-to-market strategy for this new business, ensuring product-market fit, exploit of competitive advantages, and deploying hyper-growth strategies to ensure market leadership;
- Establish challenging achievable objectives for the new business and lead the team to achieve the results;
- Business development in partnership with Kiswe’s global sales force and, as appropriate, value added resellers;
- Grow Kiswe’s by hiring domain experts and professionals; and
- Accelerate market adoption and deployment of Kiswe’s new video e-commerce solution.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a senior business leader role or equivalent, with demonstrated excellence in P&L management
- Strong professional history in e-commerce and/or digital retail
- Proficient understanding of digital video distribution and live video production
- Bachelor's degree in business or related fields - MBA is preferred
- Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational and written skills
Benefits & Perks:
- Outstanding medical, dental, disability, and life insurance benefits
- Opportunity to work with a world-class team of business leaders and entrepreneurs
- 401(k) plan
- School loan support
- Flexible work location and hours
- Flexible paid time off
- Industry-leading maternal and paternal leave program
To apply, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a global team that serves a global audience. At Kiswe, we believe diversity is a core value and hire people of all different backgrounds, experiences, and situations. Our team thrives on a culture that embraces everyone being their authentic and best selves, and accordingly, are committed to identifying and dismantling inequalities that impede team members, partners, customers, and stakeholders with whom we work.
Kiswe is an Equal Opportunity Employer that hires talented people that are committed to excellence, and provides equal employment without regard to gender, marital status, identity, race, citizenship, ancestry, age, religion, class, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, and personal responsibilities outside of work.