Kiswe is the leader of the interactive video experience market, specializing in the production of live video, global distribution of video to digital fans, and interactive engagement of the fan in a way that brings the at-home audience to the arena and at unparalleled scale. Our award-winning technology helps our customers, including the world’s largest networks, sports leagues, bands, and celebrities, unlock direct relationships with their audiences using broadcast-quality content that is interactive at its core. Kiswe is a global company that is headquartered in New Jersey, USA and has offices in Seoul, Korea and Hasselt, Belgium..
The Head of Livestreaming Partnerships - EMEA will be responsible for building music partnerships for KISWE across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. An initial focus will be the European market with close attention paid to the UK, so extensive experience in this market is a plus.
Music + Events livestreams are a keyarea of growth, so relationships and experience within these area will be critical to success. A goal will be to bring large-scale artist events and even festivals onboard to the Kiswe Events platform.
The Head of Livestreaming Partnerships - EMEA will report to the Head of Livestreaming Partnerships - Global out of the US and will also work closely with into the Kiswe’s Head of EMEA.
This is your chance to work with a company that is defining the future of video and with an incredible team of people that strives to delight our customers with innovations that transform their business and their customers’ experience.
- Build out Kiswe’s EMEA partnerships with labels, promoters, venues, artists, management companies, talent agencies, festivals, and others who can benefit from Kiswe’s suite of products, including but not limited to Music and Events
- Eventually, manage staff in-market to help execute this vision of frequent shows across EMEA and beyond
- Provide insights and knowledge to Kiswe’s overall livestreaming approach
- 7+ years experience in the Music industry
- Expansive knowledge of the logistics, marketing requirements, and legal challenges around the booking of live and recorded shows
- 10+ Years experience working at a record label, management company, social media/digital company, or ticketing company with a focus and connections within EMEA markets
- Specific local knowledge tied to events and opportunities across EMEA
- Track record of launching high-profile digital events for artists and others
- Knowledge of the digital landscape around livestreaming events and concerts
- Familiarity with the contracts, and the partner responsibilities tied to said events
- A stellar set of connections in the above fields, with substantial reach into relevant markets
- Knowledge of key social media platforms as they pertain to businesses (and artists) around the promotion and marketing of events, especially across EMEA
- BA or above in relevant field(s)
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Outstanding Group and Hospitality insurance plans
- Equity - Stock Options
- Flexible work location and hours - remote work is possible and for this role, likely
- Opportunity to work with a world-class team of business leaders and entrepreneurs
- Join our open, dynamic, skill-developing and fun company culture.
- Collaborate on international projects or travel to other offices.
We are a global team that serves a global audience. At Kiswe, we believe diversity is a core value and hire people of all different backgrounds, experiences, and situations. Our team thrives on a culture that embraces everyone being their authentic and best selves, and accordingly, are committed to identifying and dismantling inequalities that impede team members, partners, customers, and stakeholders with whom we work.
Kiswe is an Equal Opportunity Employer that hires talented people that are committed to excellence, and provides equal employment without regard to gender, marital status, identity, race, citizenship, ancestry, age, religion, class, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, and personal responsibilities outside of work.
For more information or to submit your resume, contact us at HR@kiswe.com