Kiswe is the leader of the interactive video experience market, specializing in the production of live video, global distribution of video to digital fans, and interactive engagement of the fan in a way that brings the at-home audience to the arena and at unparalleled scale. Our award-winning technology helps our customers, including the world’s largest networks, sports leagues, bands, and celebrities, unlock direct relationships with their audiences using broadcast-quality content that is interactive at its core. Kiswe is a global company that is headquartered in New Jersey, USA and has offices in New York, Seoul, Hasselt and Singapore.
About The Role
We're looking for an experienced Sales Marketing Manager who understands how to support sales teams achieve their objectives. The Sales Marketing Manager should have a depth of knowledge in marketing, messaging and sales. You will help determine positioning, provide competitive analysis, and formulate external communications that help shape the voice of the product that will best resonate with our target clients. This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, product, engineering, operations and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end. Your core responsibility will be to produce product marketing guides, playbooks and creative assets that support the sales team.
- Must have 4+ experience in sales marketing
- You understand market trends, customer needs, revenue potential, and resource analysis by blending critical thinking and gut feel.
- You're a data-driven thinker who can articulate insights and create marketing plans that will drive towards successful sales objectives.
- You're a great communicator. You understand that half of the job is making sure the organization knows what your team is working on and how it will impact them.
- You write well. You explore your ideas through concise and thoughtful writing. You appreciate the leverage that good writing can do in crafting the right marketing strategies and plans.
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, dental and disability benefits in accordance with local laws
- Parental leave
- Opportunity to work with a world-class team of engineers, business managers and entrepreneurs
- 401(k) plan
To apply, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.