Kiswe is the leader of the interactive video experience market, specializing in the production of live video, global distribution of video to digital fans, and interactive engagement of the fan in a way that brings the at-home audience to the arena and at unparalleled scale. Our award-winning technology helps our customers, including the world’s largest networks, sports leagues, bands, and celebrities, unlock direct relationships with their audiences using broadcast-quality content that is interactive at its core. Kiswe is a global company that is headquartered in New Jersey, USA and has offices in Seoul, Korea and Hasselt, Belgium.
The Senior Manager, Livestreaming Partnerships, US will help build out business opportunities for Kiswe across the United States. A focus will be on the Kiswe Events vertical, which offers amazing livestreaming opportunities for all types of business, creators, artists, and producers.
Music and events partnerships are a key area of growth. This role will help build Kiswe’s US livestreaming business across music, so working knowledge (or even significant aptitude) around the complexities of livestream music events will be helpful. A sizable set of contacts and potential business partners will also be vital to this role as we focus on business development opportunities and look to launch even more shows in 2022.
The Senior Manager, Livestreaming Partnerships will report to the Head of Livestreaming Partnerships in the US, and this manager role will also assist the Head of Livestreaming in the process of launching large scale digital events.
This is your chance to work with a company that is defining the future of video and with an incredible team of people that strive to delight our customers with innovations that transform their business and their customers’ experience.
- Build out business opportunities in the US across multiple Kiswe lines of business, with a particular focus on the music industry
- Assist in the finalization of business opportunities - progressing from the ideation stage up to launch and execution, with help in logistics part of setting up events
- Provide support to Head of Livestreaming around existing events and opportunities, helping to drive these concepts from the ideation phase to reality
- 5+ Years experience in the music industry
- High level of familiarity in the digital and music industry landscape
- Experience in the livestreaming and/or touring space
- Understanding of the complexities tied to live events and live recorded events, with a particular skillset honed in the music or sporting space
- General knowledge of the language of contracts, specifically as related to artist, music, entertainment, or sporting events
- Familiarity with major social media platforms and experience working with these platforms in a promotional, marketing, and business context
Benefits & Perks:
- Outstanding medical, dental, disability, and life insurance benefits
- 401(k) plan with Company Match
- Equity - Stock Options
- School loan support
- Flexible work location and hours - remote work is not an issue
- Unlimited PTO
- Industry-leading maternal and paternal leave program
- Opportunity to work with a world-class team of business leaders and entrepreneurs
We are a global team that serves a global audience. At Kiswe, we believe diversity is a core value and hire people of all different backgrounds, experiences, and situations. Our team thrives on a culture that embraces everyone being their authentic and best selves, and accordingly, are committed to identifying and dismantling inequalities that impede team members, partners, customers, and stakeholders with whom we work.
Kiswe is an Equal Opportunity Employer that hires talented people that are committed to excellence, and provides equal employment without regard to gender, marital status, identity, race, citizenship, ancestry, age, religion, class, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, and personal responsibilities outside of work.
For more information or to submit your resume, contact us at HR@kiswe.com